Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Coffeechug delivers over 40 App Reviews




To declutter my blog a bit and not bombard the site with app reviews I have created a new system. I am using a template I created that fits perfectly with my Evernote account. From there I can published directly to postach.io.

I will be developing a tutorial of how I did all this, but in the meantime I wanted to share out my latest app reading reviews. I have over 40 apps I have read and reviewed over the last month. My template for review is quick and to the point to not bore readers to death.

Here is the link - http://coffeechug.postach.io/

I would love feedback, comments, suggestions as well as any apps that I should check out. I will be adding many other apps each week. I have hundreds to add.

Enjoy and look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: